Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today i cried..

Ya.. today i cried. It's been a long time since i last cried. Why did i cried today? because of my family issue. Here's the long story..

My older sis, my mom and me planned to pin down my dad and the bitch whom we suspected that they have affair today at my dad's office in Seremban. My sister even arranged to bring the bitch's ex husband there to invoke the whole truth about the bitch. I went there earlier and drop by at my friend's house in Paroi to change some parts of my bike. Then, my mom and my dad arrives, and later my sis with the bitch's ex husband arrived.

We went inside papa's office, and my mom immediately started to quarrel with the bitch. There's whole lot of drama played by the bitch. The part that really touches my heart, is when, remember i mentioned earlier, that previously we take care of the bitch's 2 year old son? when i entered the room, he (the bitch's son) immediately run to hug me. My god, i am deeply touched (knowing that i might not able to meet him again after this :( . But, his mom's too damn bitch to be pity of. She started mumbling about nonsense things, and suddenly, the door bell rings. Here starts the real drama. The bitch's ex-husband entered the play. The bitch seems to be very unpleased with her ex-husband coming into the office. They started shouting, fighting with each other. Saying stupid things about themselves. The bitch even go hay-wire and over reacted to call the police. What a stupid yet lousy action to take, her reason to the police is that we were interrupting her? A total idiot. My dad owns the company and we do have rights to be there. As far as i'm concern, she is not!

Later when the police arrived, things started to get serious. Theres too much truth revealed when the bitch's ex husband comes and tell his side of the story. The bitch has been bitching all along with her ex husband, and at the same time got an affair with my dad! My god i am so damn pissed off. The bitch's ex husband mentioned about him reading a sms inside the bitch's phone about my dad called the bitch "sayang". My god, now i am really pissed and embarrassed. How come my dad can do such things? Since the police is already there, and we don't want to create much trouble, so i decided to cut things off. I told the bitch and her ex husband to go downstairs and we want to have our family discussion. The bitch even played a fool of me with her stupid bitchy action. I feel like killing her instantly. I want to kill her, cut her into pieces, and roll her body pieces with a dump truck, and put the remainings into the dump truck itself and throw the truck down into a cliff. Yea, that's how i feel like doing to her at that time.

Later, when there were only our family inside, i asked my dad, whether it's true or not whatever the bitch's husband said just now. Unfortunately, the answer is yes. I felt like dying. That is when my first tear came out. Later i told him, that i am very dissapointed with him. I'm greatly dissapointed with his doings. I said that, he once told me that whatever that you do in your life, family comes first. We don't have anybody else, except for our own family. Mama and kakak also cries when i told papa that. I have been listening to papa's advice since i was a small kid, and now, all that seems to be pointless. That's what i told him.

Papa keep on defending himself on this issue. I must admit, somehow, he tries to back up the bitch. He keeps on mentioning that there's nothing between them. I don't believe him however. It's all very clear, and yet he still don't want to admit. Probably he's very embarrassed of our findings.

Then, there was a silence. The kind of silence that i hate most. Then, suddenly, papa said, "let's go home". I was shocked. Later i said, "Okay, if you wanna go home, let's go home then. But i am very very dissapointed, since i didn't heard you said Sorry to mama at all!!!". Then, papa said in hard voice, "I AM SORRY". These words, however, is not sincere. I can feel it. Straight in the face of papa, i told him, that was not sincere. Immediately i grab my jacket, my helmet and gloves.. and started to wear them. I think later papa realized, that what i said is true, he started to ask an apology from mama. He hugs mama, and both of them were crying. Later, with my tears started to fall, papa hugs me, and both of us cries. I apologize from him for whatever i've done to him. Later he hugs my sis, and then, mama and i join to hug everyone in one big family reunion.

So that's how and why i cried today. Hopefully things will get better for both me and my family. Until tomorrow, chow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home