Friday, January 13, 2006

Brighten up

Hmm, how should i write this. Let's just say i'm in a good mood today. Not today, i should say "now". After all the bad things happen this week, at least, finally, i received a good news. I've got the job offered at Heitech Padu Berhad. Syukur alhamdulillah. I've been praying for this non-stop for couple of weeks. Every moment, i kept on praying that i will get the job offered. Finally, it's a miracle, where today is the last day i was supposed to get the news, and i was about to give up that i will never be offered the job (since the last day for the news is ending), and amazingly, during the Maghrib call for prayer (azan), the HR person from Heitech calls me and offered me the job. I felt like crying.

Now, i will need to plan my resignation from my current company. It's actually a very tedious work, but somehow i can't wait to see, or to read (through emails) my boss' impression hearing me resigning from my job. Now i don't really care about his promises anymore. Increment? no thanks, i got another job with higher pay already. I also can't wait my friend who is the same role as me previously, but offered twice the amount of salary that i got during that time (not to mention, until now!!). But unfortunately, i feel bad for all the regional people who has been helping me all these while. Hmm, it'll be very interesting for me to write a separate resignation letter to different people.

Hopefully, there won't be any problems with me signing on for the new role. Medical check-ups (this somehow worries me as i got a lot of headaches nowadays, hopefully it won't effect the medical results).

Anyway, right now, i'm still in a good mood, so dun wanna waste my time on useless things to say. I just wanna enjoy my feelings right now. Gosh, wouldn't it be great if we're always got this same kind of feeling all the time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home